Everybody today is found busy surfing the internet for the products and services they need. Whether people are at home or on the trip, they stay connected to the internet to meet their needs. At home they will be using their desktops and laptops and on the go they will be using their Smartphone’s and tablets to stay connected.
Why your business will need Search Engine Optimization?
Creation of online presence merely will not be enough for a website to increase its sales. Massive audience is found on the internet and no one would now want to miss targeting customers by not being present on the internet. A website without SEO cannot achieve the success it wants because better rankings page will be driving traffic at a site only. Why a business might need search engine optimization is out of the question now. Today because of the increasing need of optimization, affordable SEO expert services are readily available.
Quality traffic is the need of each and every business website. This plays a major role in increasing the visibility of a site in the search engine rankings. It is the aim of every business to increase sales and that can be only done with search engine optimization. If you have newly started your website, you might need the help of a Search Engine Optimization Consultant. The consultant will offer SEO services that will bring quality clicks to your site. Sales can only be created by the presence of potential customers.
You would know it well that many other websites are also working on the web and making a place for your site when others dealing with the same niche as yours might be already present is very challenging. Therefore, in order to beat the competitors and create your own brand image, a newbie will definitely need a Search Engine Optimization Consultant.
Affordable SEO expert service
The consultant will work on both off page and on page optimization. Off page optimization mostly focus on link building and content creation techniques to drive traffic by the use of the best keywords. On page optimization focuses on going through the site and optimizing its elements for making it more user and search engine friendly. Our affordable SEO expert services for small businesses are available for you. The experts will engage in search engine optimization techniques to bring quality traffic by improving your search engine ranking.
Optimization is as important as breathing. As you need to breathe to live, you will need to optimize your site to drive traffic on it.
SEO Statistics and Facts That Are Hard to Ignore
- 75% of search engine users don’t go beyond the first page of the search results.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing their visits/clicks on the organic results.
- 93% of every online experience begin with a search engine.
- There are over 100 billion global searches being conducted each month (33 million a day!).
- Search page is the No.1 driver of traffic to content sites (beating social media by more than 300%).
- 89% of users use search engines for purchase decisions.
- 46% of mobile web users are unlikely to return to a website they had trouble accessing from their mobile and even more are unlikely to recommend the site.
- 53% of the organic search clicks go to the first link in the first page of search results.
- 59% of users use Google every month to find a reputable, local business.
- Google is still the king of search traffic (69.73% of all search traffic – June 2014).
- 70% of people have used the internet to find a local business in the last 12 months.
- 69% of local users trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
SEO Tips for Your Business
- Do not optimize your website pages for individual keywords, rather develop topics clouds and produce semantically rich content related to context.
- Design and create a technically correct site with good architecture.
- User should be navigated to the key web pages through relevant internal linking.
- Website fast load time is a must.
- Today, the brand path is a path which should be followed. Even small sites can be in the top ranking positions in their related niches (specific topics), and rank higher than the big brands.
- Enrich your content with media such as videos and images, with the intention to optimize the user experience.
- These days relevant content is (should be) longer than in previous years. It should contain semantically related terms, and, with regard to readability, is tailored to the target group.
- Ensure that your “backlink map” is created with one idea – quality is more important than quantity. Backlinks are always been an important ranking factor.
- Leverage social media as a brand and interaction channel, but don’t lose your focus by simply collecting “likes”.
- Improve user signals (bounce rate, average time on site, etc.) with optimal technical performance and relevant content.